What is 4K video?
4K resolution, also called 4K, refers to a display device or content having horizontal resolution on the order of 4,000 pixels. Several 4K resolutions exist in the fields of digital television and digital cinematography. In the movie projection industry, Digital Cinema Initiatives (DCI) is the dominant 4K standard.
A 4K resolution, as defined by Digital Cinema Initiatives, is 4096 x 2160 pixels (256:135, approximately a 1.9:1 aspect ratio). This standard is widely respected by the film industry along with all other DCI standards.
Maybe you have downloaded some 4K video clips from YouTube and want to merge them into one single video file. Maybe you have recorded some 4K videos with your 4K camcorder and want to extract certain part. Or maybe your 4K video is too dark and needs to be brightened. Although 4K resolution videos bring you excellent visual experience, sometimes you still need a video editor to make some changes to the video.
The Simple 4K Video Editor – Pavtube Video Converter for Windows/Mac
Pavtube Video Converter is considered as the most easy-to-use and effective 4K Video Converter and 4K Video Editor software by CNET, the world’s leader in tech product reviews. Pavtube Video Converter fully supports 4K video editing of 4K videos shot by camera, video downloaded from YouTube and more. The 4K video editor features all-in-one powerful, fun and easy home video editor to output high-quality videos.
- Fully Support 4K Video Editing
Fully support 4K video editing in HEVC, WebM, ProRes, XAVC, etc. Support editing footage from 4K cameras like a JVC GY-HMQ10, Canon EOS-1D C or Sony FDR-AX1.
- Supports tons of output Various Video Formats
Easily edit videos in almost any format including AVI, WMV, MP4, DVD, VOB, 3GP, MOV, MKV, H.263/H.264/H.265 codecs, MXF, MTS, M2TS, etc.
- Advanced editing with Multiple Options
Powerful editing functions are available, such as trimming, cropping, splitting, merging, adding subtitles, attaching watermark, creating effects, etc.
- Take Snapshots
Capture your favorite moments with quick snapshots as you’re previewing the footage.
- 4K Video Editor for Windows 10
4K Video Editor fully supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- 4K Video Editor for Yosemite
Fully compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, and the earlier OS X.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Studio-Video-Converter-Download/dp/B00QGCNVJI
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Transcode to 4K ProRes for FCP X over 3X Faster Speed
- Upload Samsung NX500 4K H.265/HEVC MP4 to Youtube/Facebook
- Problems with VLC When Playing GoPro Hero 4K Videos
- Does iMovie Support Nabi Square HD 4K Video?
- GoPro 4K to ProRes 4K Workflow: Edit GoPro Hero4 4K Videos in FCP