Dropbox is an online file storage service that allows users to upload, share, and access files and folders via mobile and desktop applications as well as a browser-based interface. The service offers free and paid services consisting of varying data and sharing restrictions and provides software applications for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry, iPhone, and iPad. This article will walk you through the process of addingDJI Phantom 4 4K files to Dropbox.
Here we provide you the following three methods to upload DJI Phantom 4 4K to DropBox.
Method 1. From the Dropbox website
1. Go to the Dropbox website and login using the email and password associated with your account. You can go to the Dropbox register page to create an account, if you haven’t already.
2.Click the “Upload” button from within the main “Files” tab.
3.Click the “Choose Files” button, browse for the file you want to upload, and double-click it to select it.
4.Click the “Start upload” button to automatically upload your file.
Method 2. On Mac OS X
1.Drag and drop files from your computer into your Dropbox. After installing Dropbox on Mac OS X, a folder called “Dropbox” will be created inside your home folder in the Finder.
Method 3. On Windows
1.Drag and drop files from your computer into your Dropbox. After installing Dropbox on Windows, a folder called “Dropbox” will be created inside your My Documents folder.
Tips: Convert DJI Phantom 4 4K to DropBox friendly format for nice uploading
The DJI Phantom 4 can record the 4K MOV and 4K MP4 we formats which are all complicated formats. So we suggest you covnerting the DJI Phantom 4 4K videos to DropBox friendly format like MP4 (common mp4/hd mp4/3d mp4 all included), so that you can upload DJI Phantom 4 4K and other videos to DropBox without any problems.
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac may be your friendly tool. With this best 4K to DropBox video converter, you can convert your DJI Phantom 4 4K video to DropBox supported formats on your Mac or Windows (Windows version).
Besides, it also can use our other product like Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac to convert your DJI Phantom 4 4K video to popular editing software like FCP, iMovie, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and more…on Mac or Windows.
Free download the 4K to DropBox video converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to Convert DJI Phantom 4 4K MP4/MOV to DropBox for uploading?
Step 1. Click “Add video” button to add your video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video” to suit DropBox.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert DJI Phantom 4 4K to DropBox friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to DropBox for uploading.
- How to Play DJI Phantom 4 4K videos in any Windows/Mac?
- How to Stream and Play DJI Phantom 4 Recorded 4K Videos to/on 4K TV
- How to Split, Modify or Compress Phantom 4 4K video for uploading to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
- Work DJI Phantom 4 4K in Avid Media Composer
- How to Prepare SD/HD/4K Video for uploading to Instagram?