A wide variety of devices are used for shooting video: drones, but most of them save video in non-standard formats. This can cause problems, for example when you want to upload DJI Phantom 3/4 video to YouTube and the service doesn’t support your video’s format.
Pavtube has developed a solution for these situations. Pavtube Video Converter allows you to convert any DJI Phantom 3/4 HD/4K videos to a YouTube-friendly format in no time. The program supports almost all popular video formats, including AVI, MKV, MP4, H.265, FLV, 3GP, MOV, HD video, 4K video and many more. It also lets you do minor editing: trim and rotate video, adjust brightness, contrast, etc. This YouTube Video Converter not only includes a set of specially tailored presets which can help you convert videos into just the right format for your purpose, but also lets you start uploading your videos to YouTube and other video services right after conversion. It couldn’t be faster and easier! (If you are a Mac user, just get the Pavtube Video Converter for Mac)
PS: Best Resolution Size That can Work Well for YouTube
File size for YouTube
According to the rule, video file size is limited to 2GB for YouTube uploading. But 20GB is allowed by using an up-to-date browser.
Best video size for YouTube
Video size refers to video resolution. Since YouTube applies 16:9 aspect ratio players, uploading a 16:9 video file could be the best choice. The following resolution plans are the frequently-used ones.
240p: 426×240 (16:9)
360p: 640×360 (16:9)
480p: 854×480 (16:9)
720p: 1280×720 (16:9)
1080p: 1920×1080 (16:9)
1440p (2k): 2560×1440 (16:9)
2160p (4k): 3840 x 2160 (16:9)
Above are the best YouTube video size dimensions for upload. For those video files in 4:3 aspect ratio, YouTube player will automatically display videos with pillar boxes or letter boxes to play videos properly. This is why some YouTube users will find black bars on the sides of YouTube video. To fit for the player, you can change 4:3 to 16:9 with ease.
With this tool, you can directly convert video to YouTube in four simple steps only, thanks to the preset profiles for YouTube.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Follow the step-by-step guide to Convert DJI Phantom 3/4 videos to YouTube format
Step 1. Load DJI Phantom 3/4 videos video by clicking “File”.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video” to suit YouTube
Step 3. The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Other Tips to Export High Quality YouTube Video
To output high quality YouTube video, setting ideal resolution size isn’t the only priority. Other encoding settings are not supposed to be ignored, including video format, bitrates, codecs, etc.
Recommended video format: MP4
Audio Codec: AAC-LC (Channels: Stereo or Stereo + 5.1 Sample rate: 96khz or 48 khz)
Video Codec: H.264
Frame rates: it is recommended to make frame rates match the source material.
Bitrates: Compared with other settings, bitrate is less important. For advanced users, you can refer to the table below.
Step 4. Hit Convert to begin converting videos to YouTube best video size.
Ok, now you can upload the DJI Phantom 3/4 videos to YouTube without any problems:
1. Go to YouTube.com and login your account.
2. Click the “Upload” on top right to open video upload window.
3. In the middle area, hit the “Upload” button to upload files or drag and drop the files you desire to upload to this area to start the uploading process.
4. During the process, fill the information of the videos.
5. When the uploading process is finished, you can publish the video to YouTube for share.
- How to Upload DJI Phantom 4 4K recordings to Instagram?
- Does Plex Support playing Phantom 4 4K videos?
- How Can I upload DJI Phantom 4 4K recordings to DropBox?
- Upload Summer camera recorded videos to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
- Compress DJI Phantom 4 4K videos to 1080p on Mac El Capitan