For home entertainment users, apart from watching 3D movies on your large screen 3D TV with the expensive 3D Blu-ray player, there is definitely a more convenient and economical way for you to get immersive 3D video-watching experience at home with a VR Headset like Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR, Google DayDream VR, etc. To watch 3D movies on VR Headset, you will need to prepare a 3D movie, a phone like iPhone or Android with installed VR video player and also your VR Headset. Find no compatible 3D movies for viewing on VR Headset, no need to worry, with a powerful VR video converter, you can easily turn virtually any media into 3D movie format for VR Headsets viewing. In the following part, we will share the best Mac VR Video Converter for you.
Criterion for the best VR Video Converter for macOS High Sierra
When you are searching “VR Video Converter” online, you may find that there are many options out there. It would be a waste of time and energy to test one by one on your own. To pick the best Mac VR Video Converter for you, we have summarized the following important criterion for you as a reference:
– Full support for all media types and file formats
– Output various 3D mode and 3D formats
– Adjust output 3d profile settings to get better 3D visual effect
– Compatible with the new macOS High Sierra operation system
– Offer perfect output video quality
– Simple to use
– Stable conversion process
– Safe to download and install
Review of Best Mac VR Video Converter – Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac
Based on the standards listed above, we finally settle on Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. The program can fulfill all the requirements listed above with the remarkable functions and features listed below:
– Enhanced media compatibility with not only commercial 3D/2D Blu-ray disc/BDMV folder/ISO image, DVD disc/Video_TS folder/IFO/ISO image file but also digital video with virtually any file formats (H.265/HEVC, MXF, XAVC/XAVC S, AVCHD, Prores also included).
– Generate various different 3D modes including Side by Side 3D, Top and Bottom 3D and also Anaglyph 3D. In addition, you are also allowed to switch among those 3D modes with different file format including AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, MOV.
– Adjust output 3D profile settings. You can adjust the 3D video depth to get better 3D visual effect, check “Switch Left Right Image” option to change the image display order for 3D SBS movie, make a choice between full sbs, half sbs and full tab and half tab or “Red/Blue Anaglyph” or “Red/Green Anaglyph” for 3D Anaglyph movie. In addition, you are also allowed to adjust output profile settings such as video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc to get better output 3D video quality.
– Keep constant update with perfect support for the new macOS High Sierra.
– Create high quality 3D movie without sacrificing any of the quality from the original source video
– Pretty simple to use with an intuitive and easy to navigate interface
– Workable very stable and there are hardly sudden crashes during the disc ripping or video conversion process
- The program doesn’t feature any ads or bundled adware so feel free to download and install it on your Mac computer
The best VR Video Converter – Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac will deliver you a stunning 3D movie experience by turning all your local media into different mode 3D format with specially optimized 3d profile settings for viewing on any of your favorite VR Headsets. In addition, the simple to use interface, stable conversion process, perfect system compatibility and ad-free feature all ensure you a comfortable and reliable conversion process.