With the smaller size and higher quality, H.265/HEVC codec has become more and more popular codec used by more camcorder brands, like Samsung NX1.
High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), also known as H.265, promises twice the compression possible with Blu-ray’s best video compression methods. But how does it work, and is it enough to get us better-looking 4K content. Unfortunately, H.265 has not be popular enough to accepted by most players or devices so we need some third-party H.265 HEVC Video Converter that can handle this kind of codec much well. However, there are few H.265 HEVC Video Converters on the market that can encode video to H.265 (High Efficiency Video Coding HEVC).
To meet the H.265 encoding need, Pavtube H.265 HEVC Video Converter upgraded to support converting H.265/HEVC videos to H.265 MP4 video and converting HD MKV, AVI, VOB, FLV, Tivo, WebM, etc. videos to H.265 MP4 format. Aside from encode SD/HD Videos to H.265 MP4, Pavtube Video Converter also can decode H.265 to other video format, or extract audio from H.265 and then convert to audio format for iPhone 6/6 plus as well as any other editing tools, Android, HDTV, HD media players, etc.
H.265 HEVC Video Converter Key Features:
- Acting as the H.265/HEVC Encoder and Decoder, Pavtube Video Converter enables to encode all variety of video files including H.265/HEVC, H.264/AVC, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG, MKV, VOB, FLV, AVCHD, MXF, TS, RMVB, Xvid, Divx etc. to H.265 MP4 on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP.
- Acting as the H.265/HEVC Decoder, it supports decoding H.265/HEVC videos to other video format like H.265 MP4, H.264 MP4, Xvid, Divx, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, WMV, MPG, etc. or directly convert H.265 video to audio format like MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, Apple Lossless, AIFF, FLAC, RA, AU, DTS and etc.
- Acting as the H.265/HEVC Player, Pavtube Video Converter can directly play H.265/HEVC video files without format conversion.
- Acting as the H.265 Editor, it can edit H.265 like merge H.265 files into one, crop H.265, trim H.265, rotate H.265 video, add subtitles/watermark to H.265 HEVC video, adjust the H.265 parameter like bitrates, frame rate, aspect ratio, audio volume and etc.
Make Preparation: Launch H.265/HEVC Converter for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
Free download the best H.265/HEVC Video Converter - Pavtube Video Converter (for Windows), install and launch it, the following interface will pop up.
How to Encode Videos to H.265 and Decode H.265 HEVC videos to H.265 MP4?
Step 1: Load video files (h.265/hevc videos included)
Drag your files into this H.265 HEVC Video Converter, with ‘Add video’ you can load them with individual clips, or with ‘Add from folder’ you can import them with a complete folder. Batch conversion is also available.
Step 2. How to encode or decode your H.265/HEVC footage on Windows PC?
Just come to the output list, there are some changes in the upgraded version 184.108.40.206, individually in ‘HD Video’ and ‘Common Video’, we find the added ‘H.265′ there. Firstly for encoding our H.265 videos on Windows PC, select the ‘Common Video’-> ‘H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile Video(*.mp4)’ for an usual selection. Yes, three standards of H.264 codec types you can choose well.
While for decoding H.265/HEVC videos, just go to the ‘HD Video’ to make the ‘H.265 HD Video (*mp4)’ as your best one. I have to mention here: with the smaller size and higher quality, it may need much more time to wait the job then.
Step 3. Edit H.265 HEVC video files – Optional
There are still some popular functional items we can take around on the main interface, for example, in the ‘Edit’ button, we have offered you the ‘Trim’ to decide the video length, ‘Crop’ to remove the unwanted edges, ‘Subtitles’ to add some extra explanations? More you can have a try here.
Step 4. Encode, Decode and Convert H.265 HEVC videos
Finally, don’t forget to hit the ‘Convert’ on the main interface to finish your preparation work and get start. What’s more, this newest version has also brought us more advantages, more you can read the related guide ‘H.265 Supported Products‘. Any other suggestions or opinions you can leave as comments below. Just enjoy your H.265/HEVC videos! Smaller and smaller! Higher and higher!
- Watch MKV Movies on Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3?
- Play YouTube Videos on Apple iPhone Series Offline from Mac
- Windows 8.1 Video Converter—Convert HD/4K Videos on Windows 8.1