As we all know that Xvid files are usually compressed long video files that retain a high level of detail, but the problem is that they often aren’t compatible for playing on other media software programs like iTunes. In the following guide, we are going to introduce the best supported video formats for iTunes and how to easily import Xvid files to iTunes on Mac and Windows.
When you have a comprehensive library of downloaded movie files with DivX or Xvid encoded, it would be not so easily for us to play them on iTunes, Such like the issues of importing M2TS/MTS files in iTunes you have met before. Since the MP4 and MOVare the two best video formats for iTunes, we here can introduce you a professional Xvid to iTunes Converter—Pavtube Video Converter for Windows/Mac, which has the strong ability of handing the Xvid videos well.
Features of this Xvid to iTunes Converter we should knwo better:
- It can convert almost all kinds of videos to iTunes like Apple ProRes, FLV, VOB, ISO, RMVB, MXF, XAVC, MTS, TS, 3GP, ASF, MVI, BIK, DAV, etc.
- Edit video or audio files including trim, crop, merge and adjust the bitrate/sample rate of files, increases volume, etc.
- Compress video or audio to relatively smaller size
- Add special effect to video images like adding effects like black and white, oil painting, carving, etc
- Various editing tools supported vide formats can be listed there
- Suitable for the Windows and Mac latest operation system
Derails on converting Xvid oto iTunes MP4/MOV:
1. Add your Xvid files in this professional program and tap the ‘Add video’ or ‘Add fromfolder’ to load them freely
2. Choose an iTunes friendly format as the output format. Click the format image on the right side of the interface to pop up the “Output Format” window. Here, you can select MP4 format under the category of ‘HD Video’>>’H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)’. Also, MOVcan be available in another way.
3. Optional editing function of your output videos? Tap the ‘Edti’ interface, we can ‘Trim’, ‘Crop’ or ‘Add’ some subtitles with them. That’s the popular function which loved by most users. Do you wanna a try?
Finally, go back to the main interface and click the ‘Convert’ to start your work. As soon as you got the output movies, it’s time to sync them to iTunes smoothly. That’s the workflow for us to play Xvd well on Apple devices via iTunes.