MPV is a file extension for a view file format used by Microsoft Project project management software. This format appears to be older and no longer supported. You’re here because you have a file that has a file extension ending in .mpv. Files with the file extension .mpv can only be launched by certain applications. It’s possible that .mpv files are data files rather than documents or media, which means they’re not meant to be viewed at all.
Get it? Well, you actually needn’t study much about your mpv file format, if you have a professional Mac tool which can help you to change your incompatible files to compatible ones with YouTube and Vimeo—the program will do that for you perfectly so that you only need do some simple clicks. The article here shows you an excellent Mac software -Pavtube Video Converter for Mac - it can convert mpv video to YouTube video after 3 clicks and then directly, while keeping your video quality!
Hot Search: Uploading VOB Files to YouTube | YouTube Videos on Roku? | iTunes Videos to YouTube/Vimeo
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
Steps to Upload MPV Video to YouTube on Mac
Step 1: Input MPV video to the program.
Click “File” menu and select “Add Video/Audio” or “Add from folder” to import MPV videos to the application.
Step 2: Define output format.
Click “Format” bar, from its drop-down options, choose “Common Video > H.264 Video (.mp4)” as the output file format for uploading to YouTube.
Step 3: Change output profile parameters.
Hit “Settings” to open the “Profile Settings” window, here you can set the output size as 1920 * 1080, bit rate and frame rate as the original video, audio codec as AAC, sample rate as 96000, channels as stereo or 5.1 channels.
Step 4: Start the conversion.
Start MPV to YouTube H.264 MP4 conversion by hitting the right bottom convert button, when the conversion is over,go with the steps below to upload converted h.264 mp4 video to YouTube.
1.Go to YouTube.com and login your account.
2.Click the “Upload” on top right to open video upload window.
3.In the middle area, hit the “Upload” button to upload files or drag and drop the files you desire to upload to this area to start the uploading process.
4.During the process, fill the information of the videos.
5.When the uploading process is finished, you can publish the video to YouTube for share.
- Fix YouTube Videos Not Playing Problems
- Upload Xavc S To Vimeo
- Share Samsung NX500 4K H.265/HEVC MP4 on Youtube/Facebook
- Insert YouTube Video to Keynote
- Share XAVC S Movies on Vimeo/Facebook/Youtube