Would you rather spend your summer doing something meaningful? Perhaps, you have prepared the summer journey with friends, classmate, families. That’s so nice. As a video addict, nothing can be better than uploading your summer journey videos from camera to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo etc. for the whole world to see. But embarrassment comes if your summer video clips are incompatible with YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.. So what video formats do online websites support? Longing for the best format for uploading to these online websites? How to upload and share the Summer camera recorded videos to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook quickly and nicely. For those who want to know the best Video/Audio Format readable on YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and how to upload them to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook, this article may well suit you.
Firstly we list the YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo supported formats for you:
1. YouTube Format
YouTube supports a wide range of video formats as below:
MP4 (a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4)
FLV (Flash Video, a kind of video format )
AVI (Audio Video Interleaved,a kind of video format)
MOV (the QuickTime multimedia file format)
3GP (a multimedia container format defined by the Third Generation Partnership Project for 3G UMTS multimedia services.)
MKV (an free container format that holds an unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file)
MPEG (the Moving Picture Experts Group, a kind of video format)
WMV (Windows Media Video)
SWF (Shockwave Flash)
Audio and video specifications for YouTube:
Best format for YouTube: H.264, MPEG-2 or MPEG-4
Aspect Ratio: Native aspect ratio without letterboxing (examples: 4:3, 16:9)
Resolution: 640×360 (16:9) or 480×360 (4:3) recommended
Audio format: MP3 or AAC preferred
Frames per second: 30
Maximum length: 10 minutes (we recommend 2-3 minutes)
Maximum file size: 1 GB
2. Facebook Format
3g2/3gp/3gpp (Mobile Video)
wmv/asf (Windows Media Video)
avi (AVI Video)
dat (MPEG Video)
divx (DIVX Video)
dv (DV Video)
f4v/FLV (Flash Video)
m2ts (M2TS Video)
mkv (Matroska Format)
mod (MOD Video)
mov/qt (QuickTime Movie)
mp4/m4v/mpeg4 (MPEG-4 Video)
mpe/mpeg/mpg (MPEG Video)
mts (AVCHD Video)
nsv (Nullsoft Video)
ogm/ogv (Ogg Media Format)
tod (TOD Video)
ts (MPEG Transport Stream)
vob (DVD Video)
3. Vimeo Format
The Vimeo site can accept a wide range of file formats for uploading:
The Best Video Converter for Online Websites Summer videos Uploading
We all know different cameras record different video formats, like Sony XAVC,/XAVC S/MXF/MTS/MP4, Canon MOV/MXF/MTS/MP4, Panasonic MXF/MTS and more cameras. So if you do not think your current video file format is supported by YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, VEVO, etc., you may get the best uploading results from converting your file to the best format for these online websites (say MPEG4 video with MP3 audio). Consequently, you will need a professional video converter for help.
Don’t worry, the innovative multimedia conversion tool- Pavtube Video Converter is ready for help. For Mac user, please try Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
What can Pavtube Video Converter do for Windows users?
- Change any unsupported video file like MP4, XAVC, H.265, MOV, MXF, MTS, GoPro Hero 4 4K etc. into the best online websites video file format for uploading.
- Transcode downloaded files off YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and many other online video websites to play on Apple/Android/Windows products and other portable players with high perservation of quality with 200+ video presets.
- Enables you to easily convert downloaded online videos for editing in Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc. It provides optimized preset for editing so you don’t need to worry much about formats or resolutions.
- Extract MP3, FLAC, AAC, AC3, WAV, M4A audio from online YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo videos
- Help to trim the video into individual video clips even short durations or split the movies into smaller parts.
- Crop the video file size to remove the black sides in the frame or cut out you unwanted parts, authorize the video with image watermark, change the background color, or add (*.srt and *.ass, *.ssa) subtitles.
- Featured different conversion settings and Batch conversion
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Step 1. Click “Add video” button to add your video files to the program. Or directly drag the video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video” to suit YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert to friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo for sharing easily.
Good News: Pavtube summer video tool big promotion - Only $9.9 Get the Best Video Conversion Tool to solve all video incompatible with NLEs/players/TV/portable devices etc.
- Upload Red One 4K videos to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook/Google+
- How to Upload MKV to Facebook Successfully? Error Now Fixed!
- How to Rip DVD to Facebook With Video Clip?
- Creat playable SBS 3D MP4 on Zeiss VR One Plus
- Two Ways to Play all MKV movies on any DVD Player