It is wonderful to upgrade your entertainment experience and watch Phantom 4 4K video right at home with TV. Then, is it possible to transfer a Phantom 4 4K video on USB/External drive to TV for playing? If you are looking for an answer to this question, you may wish to read this post. It shows an easy way to make all Samsung/LG/Sony TV accept Phantom 4 4K videos on USB/External drive.
The popular TV like Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV can play many videos. But they does not support all videos like Phantom 4 4K MOV/MP4 videos. We all know the MP4 and MOV are containers which have diffetent codecs. So TV generally can play some videos of the Phantom 4 4K videos.
Is There Any Tool to Convert Phantom 4 4K video for Samsung/LG/Sony TV?
After you finish downloading the torrent you might need to use winrar or winzip if it is compressed then put it on your 4K TV via USB. However, as mentioned above, not all downloaded 4K torrents are accepted by 4K TV, sometimes, we’ll receive a big, fat “NO” when trying to import these 4K video to Samsung/Sony/VIZIO/LG/Panasonic 4K Smart 3D/LED TV.
In this regard, we will have to get rid of the format issue with the help of third-party software - Pavtube Video Converter
It is out of the first water to convert all incompatible Phantom 4 4K in video formats, such as MP4, MOV to TVS more compatible format – MP4 in H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. In addition, it can compress your 4K video since its size is too large to play smoothly on TVs. What’s more, it helps to fast change the video or audio codec directly for your TV (Smart/3D/4K TV).
No more talking, let’s go straight in. First you need to download this program and get it installed. Then let’s see the detailed guide to use Pavtube Video Converter to convert downloaded 4K Torrent files to watch on TV via USB.
- Plex support playing Phantom 4 4K videos
- play DJI Phantom 3/4 4K on VLC
- upload DJI Phantom 4 4K recordings to DropBox
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Simple Steps to Play Phantom 4 4K videos on TVs via USB
Step 1. Load Phantom 4 4K
Run TV video converter and drag downloaded torrent files to the software interface to import the file. It support batch conversion.
Step 2. Choose the optimized format for TV
Open the Format drop-down format list and select formats from TVS as the output format. The default setting will work great for your Panasonic/LG/Sony/Samsung TV.
Step 3. Convert Phantom 4 4K to TV video format
Hit the “Convert” button, this video converter will start to convert 4K torrent content for playback on TV.
Step 4. Play Phantom 4 4K on TV
After the conversion, you can transfer all the converted files to a usb drive and then watch your Phantom 4 4K videos on TV.
Other way to access 4K movies:
* 4K Media Player: Sony introduces the world’s first 4K Ultra HD Media Player, FMP-X1, to play ultra high definition content on Sony 4K TVs.
* Stream 4K Video Torrent Online: YouTube and Vimeo have already allowed for streaming 4K content. But to stream a 4K movie, you will have to need extremely high bandwidth.
* Mobile Devices: We can play 4K resolution videos on iPhone, iPad, and can even on 4K iMac.
- How to Import 4K Videos from Phantom 4 to iMovie?
- Open GoPro Hero (4K) recordings on QuickTime
- Downscale Diji Phantom 4 4K to 1080p on Win/Mac
- Importing Diji Phantom 4 4K to FCP X
- Work DJI Phantom 4 4K in Avid Media Composer