Instagram is so popular now. Instagram is the new and happening trend of social media these days, and everyone is dying to get in on the action by sharing videos and pictures that they’ve captured. It is one of few new social media that actually have managed to break into the more established mainstream choices including such as Facebook and Twitter. But sometimes you can’t upload your video into Instagram. Maybe because your video is not supported by Instagram or video parameter is not fit for Instagram…………..
Why we need an Instagram Video Converter?
The duration is limited to only about 30-60 seconds for every video. More importantly, Instagram runs only as mobile application. It is worth mentioning that Instagram will also compress the Instagram video resolution if the original file that you upload is larger than allowed. And the video format/video codec is not friendly with Instagram. Instagram supports H.264 MP4 well. Thus, you may need an Instagram video converter to reduce its size on your MacBook, and then upload the right format of Instagram video.
How to Choose a good Instagram Converter?
Today’s Instagram video converters are fast, easy to use and preserve virtually all of the quality of the original source. Using a Instagram Converter means that you can incorporate all types of video from outside sources into your production efforts. After hands-on test experience of majority of the best video converters for Instagram0 circulating in the markets online from their own pros and cons, here we show you the excellent Instagram video conversion toolkits for your references.
Best Instagram Converter Recommendation
Pavtube Video Converter is an all-in-one video conversion software developed by Pavtube which has every tool and feature we looked for in the best video converters for Instagram. It offers a wide range of flexible options, it’s easy to learn and it can pull in (import) and convert virtually all types of video to Instagram supported video within minutes. And it is also a video editor, media server, iso creator, video player, etc. Convert, mirror and make customized video at will, for virtually all formats available and a huge array of devices. Mac user can get Pavtube Video Converter for Mac to help you done.
Why we choose Pavtube Video Converter as Instagram Converter
1. Supports converting up to 250 different output formats like MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, HEVC (H.265), AVCHD, M2TS/MTS, 3GP, MXF and other file formats at SD, 720P/1080P HD, 2160P 4K UHD to to Instagram supported video and audio.
2. Support converting various video to a ton of popular formats and devices like Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV), Android (Nexus, Samsung, HTC, Kindle Fire), Microsoft (Windows Phone, Surface, Xbox), Chromecast, Sony, Nokia Lumia, etc and TV, PS3/P34, etc. Multiple setting options of compression/encoder rates, resolution and frame rates of output files are provided.
3. The interface is simple and intuitive to use which means that you can start using it within minutes of installing the program on your computer. It cokes in two versions: one for Windows PCs and one for Mac computers.
4. Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Pavtube Video Converter is Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP.
Free download the Instagram Converter for Windows
Step 1. Add videos
Install and run the Video to Instagram Converter on your computer, then click “Add Video” button to browse and load your videos which you’ve transferred to your Windows PC.
Step 2. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video” to fit Instagram.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert video to Instagram friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Instagram smooth uploading.
- Can I Post GoPro Hero4/Hero5 4K video to Instagram?
- Upload Canon 5D Mark IV 4K video to Instagram easily
- Simple Guide to Upload DJI Phantom 3/4 videos to YouTube
- How to Play HD Video on Slow Computer – Fix Video Lagging
- Why Can’t Watch All HD/4K MP4 Movies on macOS Sierra