Have a pile of amazing MP4 files to play on widescreen Panasonic Viera TV? But strangely, some MP4 files work and some just don’t seem to be playable on Panasonic Viera TV from USB.
Symptoms in Playing MP4 on Panasonic Viera TV
- When I try to play MP4 files from a direct USB connection on my Panasonic Viera TV, only to find the audio not working or only show the black screen.
- I just installed Serviio Media Streaming Server in order to stream and play my MP4 video on Samsung TV D6100; to my disappointment, I got the “Not Supported File Format” message.
- When I use Twonky to play subtitle embedded MP4 movies over DLNA on Panasonic Viera TV, I can’t get subtitles when playing MP4 videos on Panasonic Viera TV.
- I met troubleshooting in playing Nexus recorded MP4 files on Panasonic Viera TV through the Plex Media Server.
- My Panasonic Viera TV only plays some of my MP4 files but not others via USB drive
Your guesses are right! Panasonic Viera TV is refusing to play an MP4 file because of the unsupported codec. As to play MP4 on your Panasonic Viera TV you would require converting it into the format supported by Panasonic Viera. Doing this can allow you to watch your desired movie or video on TV. In the process of converting the MP4 into the required format you would need a valid and powerful video converter. At times like Pavtube Video Converter is the best converter to have. You cannot only convert MP4 videos to Panasonic Viera for playing smoothly but also edit the video in any way you want. This is possible because of the built-in editor in Pavtube.
Get the Best MP4 to Panasonic Viera TV Converter
- Converting video and audio in many formats - Pavtube Video Converter converts MP4 and over 150 audio and video formats to Panasonic Viera TV/Sony TV/LG TV etc friendly format in high and standard quality.
- High quality conversion – There is absolutely no loss in the quality of the video that you get. The input and output are identical in quality.
- Converting at high speeds – Pavtube Video Converter converts videos at speeds of 6X faster than any other converter. This makes it the perfect tool for quick work.
- Edit videos – use the inbuilt video editor to edit your videos before you convert them.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. (Mac version is here).
Free download the MP4 to Panasonic Viera TV video converter
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Transcode MP4 to Panasonic Viera TV supported video
Step 1. Add MP4 videos
Install and run the MP4 to Panasonic Viera TV video converter on your computer, then click “Add Video” button to browse and load your rvideos which you’ve transferred to your Windows PC.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select Panasonic .mp4 from “TV”.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert MP4 to Panasonic Viera TV friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Panasonic Viera TV for playback on the go.