MOV file format is most commonly associated with Apple and the QuickTime video clip. The file format was developed by Apple as was QuickTime Player, it is compatible with both the Microsoft and MacOS platforms. MOV files are capable of storing two or more tracks which can be video, audio, text, graphics or effects. This flexibility makes this file format very popular for music and video editing.
MPG is commonly associated with video and audio compressions MPEG-1 or MPEG-2. This is designed to compress audio and video to formats that can be downloaded. Movies with this extension are of lower sizes and greater quality, but quality differs from original VCR videos. This file format can run on Mac, Windows and other portable devices.
Want to Convert MOV to MPG/MPEG?
Have a slew of video files in MOV, either recorded by your camera/camcorder or shared by your friends, and want to convert MOV to MPEG (MPG) on Mac? That’s easy only with a professional MOV to MPG/MPEG video converter.
Convert MOV to MPG/MPEG with best Video Converter
If you are looking for a powerful tool to help convert MOV to MP4 videos, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac must be the best one for your reference. Here are the brief steps for how to convert MOV to MPG/MPEG on Mac by using the Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. Read Review.
Free download the best MOV to MPG/MPEG Video Converter for Mac (Windows user please get Pavtube Video Converter.)
Step-by-step Guide to Convert MOV Videos to MPEG/MPG on Mac
Step 1. Add Videos to the Mac MOV Converter
Drag & drop MOV videos to the Mac MOV Converter. Or you can go to the "File" menu, choose "Load Files" and navigate to the files you want to add.
Step 2. Select Output Format
Before you convert MOV on Mac, you should choose the MPEG/MPG output format from “Common Video” or "Sony Vegas Pro/Premiere Pro" etc easily.
Tips: Edit MOV Files before Converting MOV to MPG/MPEG Formats
- Go to “Merge into one File” tab to merge several MOV files into single one.
- Go to “Edit” tab and open “Crop” “Effect” “Watermark” “Audio” tab to adjust video zoom, adjust image brightness, and add watermark etc.
- Go to “Setting” tab to adjust video bitrate/codec/resolution and more.
Step 3. Ready to Convert MOV to MPG/MPEG
After all is done, you can press the "Convert" button to get everything done. The MOV Video Converter for Mac could convert MOV to MPEG/MPG on Mac automatically for you.
- Convert MPG to AVI on Windows 10/macOS Sierra
- Best MPEG-2 Video Converter on Mac (Sierra Included)
- Play MP4 videos/footages/movies on QuickTime
- QuickTime Player Won’t Play MOV Files, Solved!
- Convert QuickTime to H.264 on Mac(macOS Sierra) and Windows (10/7/Vista)