Want to convert QuickTime to H.264 on Mac running macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, namely, change QuickTime codec like MPEG-4/Cinepak codec to a much more popular codec, say, H.264? That’s easy, the only thing you need is a professional Video Converter for Mac. With such a program, you can do the job easily and successfully. This article would lead you step by step in the QuickTime to H.264 Mac conversion.
The best method to convert QuickTime video to H.264 video file is to rely on a third-party video converter. Here the fastest QuickTime video file converter we recommend is Pavtube Video Converter for Mac & Pavtube Video Converter. This QuickTime MOV to H.264 converter works seamlessly on Windows (10/8/7/Vista) and Mac (macOS Sierra/El Capitan/Yosemite etc) to convert QuickTime to H.264, MP4, AVI, WMV, H.265, MP3, MPEG etc, or convert H.264 to QuickTime MOV with fastest speed and no quality loss.
Besides, it easily can convert QuickTime HD videos, mov files to mp4, avi, mp3 etc for Windows Media Player, Blu ray player, VLC etc, as well as convert mkv, avi, wmv, mp4 to QuickTime, iMovie, iTunes, or iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus, Android Samsung Galaxy S7/Note 7/6/5/4 and more.
Get the Best QuickTime to H.264 Video Converter:(Windows/Mac)
- Easily convert QuickTime videos to H.264 without quality loss.
- Crop, trim, rotate and add effects/watermarks/subtitles to your QuickTime videos before converting them to H.264.
- In addition to H.264, you can convert QuickTime videos to any format as you want, such as MP4, H.265, Apple ProRes, WMV, MKV, M4V, AVI, FLV, SWF, DV, VOB, etc.
- Extract audio files from your QuickTime videos with simple steps.
- Be an excellent H.264 video editor with popular editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Free download QuickTime to H.264 Converter for Mac:
Step 1. Import QuickTime files into the Mac program
After the launch of this Mac converter, you then add your QuickTime files to the app like: directly drag and drop QuickTime files to the program; or go to “File” menu, choose “Load Files” to load the target QuickTime files.
Step 2. Choose a proper output format and set H.264 as the codec
Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select H.264 from “Common video” or “HD video” to convert QuickTime video to H.264 video like the popular H.264 MP4.
Step 3. Start QuickTime to H.264 conversion on Mac
Click the “Convert” button in the right bottom of the main interface, and let this smart QuickTime to H.264 Mac Video Converter do the rest. The converter also works on MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac.