If you want your screen on Mac computer to go red this Valentine, then you need to open Valentine Videos on QuickTime Player. As this is the case, you can download and record you favourite videos by GoPro Hero. However, you may find that some GoPro Hero camera videos like MP4 do not play with QuickTime on Mac. This calls for conversion of files to a supported format. In this article, the main focus is on how to convert and open GoPro Hero camera videos with QuickTime on Mac. Furthermore, you will also learn video formats that are compatible with QuickTime.
QuickTime supported video and audio formats
QuickTime supports a lot of media formats and codecs, with many more coming all the time. Take a look at the following video and audio formats and codecs that QuickTime Player can play in Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
As you can see, QuickTime can only support a handful of video formats natively. Then what would you do with your incompatible files, what if QuickTime Player can’t play a GoPro Hero camera video? We are here to give you the good news that now you can use Pavtube Video Converter for Mac to transcode all Valentine video formats to QuickTime supported video file formats like QuickTime mov for a faultless playback on QuickTime player.
- Support any GoPro video and audio formats
- Edit video like a professional video editing program.
- Perform at the fastest conversion rate
- Lossless conversion – no output quality loss.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Hot search: MOV to QucikTime, Panasonic P2 MXF files to QuickTime, AVI to QuickTime
Free Download and buy the best QucikTime video converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
A Step-by-step Guide to Convert GoPro Hero camera videos to QuickTime
One: Click “Add video” button to import GoPro files which you want to transfer to QuickTime. Or simply drop your GoPro videos into the converter.
Two: Set output video format as MOV – QuickTime(*.mov) under Format > Common Video.
Three: Finally, tap the “Convert” button at the bottom right corner to start the GoPro video to QuickTime conversion. After the conversion, you can get the encoded files under “Open” panel. Import the converted MOV files to play in QuickTime.
Now you can open GoPro Hero videos to QT Player without any issue. You can also edit them in GoPro Studio, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, or transfer them to your mobile devices and take them with you wherever you go.
- How to Play GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Contents on a 4K TV?
- Upload GoPro Hero 4K Video to DropBox
- Convert GoPro Camera Video for Streaming to DVD Player
- How to Convert WMV to MP4 using VLC?
- How to Fix 4K XAVC playback stutters/buffers on Plex?