Among its many features, VLC is able to convert videos to any format as well as do streaming. You will always be privileged to use it for your conversion of WMV to MP4 ot other popular conversion like MKV to MP4. You will not experience any problem to do with compatibility which is a plus for users.
Part 1: How to convert WMV to MP4 using VLC
VLC is a very exceptional software program that you can consider any time for converting your video files. It’s very fast, easy to use, very powerful and available for free. If you are irritated by advertisements, VLC does not have that and is immune to spyware attacks.
1. Ensure VLC has been installed to your computer and launch it. Make sure it’s fully functional before attempting to convert your videos.
2. Add files- to do this, click on “file” from the menu bar and then “add” to allow you import files.
3. Next, you should click “convert/save” to open up a window that will clearly indicate where the files have come from and the folder to save to after conversion. Give the folder a suitable name.
4.Lastly, you can click on the “start” button which will begin the conversion process and they will be saved to the folder you selected.
Part 2: Easy Way to Convert WMV to MP4 - Pavtube Video Converter
You can convert your WMV files to MP4 for the purposes of editing and sharing with Pavtube Video Converter (read review). You will be able to edit your files on programs like Final Cut Pro and iMovie while sharing is possible with sites like Facebook and YouTube. The other thing you will like about this software is speeds at which it converts videos. It is super fast and has the guarantee of maintaining originality of video quality. Besides, you can use it to combine/merge separate WMV Files into one. What’s more, it also can convert all common, HD, 4K, 3D videos to all popular video and audio formats like AVI, H.265, M3U8, MP4, MOV, MKV, MXF, MPG, FLV, 3D, SD/HD/4K etc. For editing in NLEs or playing on HD media player, Tablets, Smartphones, Game consoles, 4K TV, 3D TV, Projectors, etc.
If you are a Mac user, you can turn to Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Simple Steps to Convert MKV to MP4 using Pavtube Video Converter
Step 1. Import files
It is as simple as clicking on “File” from the menu bar then “Load Files”. You will have an easy time browsing through the computer to locate files to import.
Step 2. Output format
MP4 is the one and only option you will go for in this one. You can select the MP4 format from Common Video/HD Video/3D Video etc.
Step 3. Begin conversion
When you click the “Convert” button, the process of converting MKV to MP4 will begin in earnest and it will be very fast.
- How to Prepare SD/HD/4K Video for uploading to Instagram?
- Upload Summer camera recorded videos to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook
- Creat playable SBS 3D MP4 on Zeiss VR One Plus
- Two Ways to Play all MKV movies on any DVD Player
- How to Convert European Cup 2016 Recordings to MP4?