Nowadays, Apple rules the world market with its iPhone including the newest iPhone 7/7 Plus. Each year, we are offered a new version of the iPhone and the booking numbers run into millions. IPhone has been successful in cementing its position amongst users and professionals from different domains. However, there are times when one finds difficulty in streaming content from their iPhone on other devices. So you need an iPhone video converter in that case.
The vides that you take or download on your iPhone 7/7 Plus will eat up the storage space on your smartphone someday, and transferring them to your Mac will be the only great option to not only free up space, but to make also a backup as well.To maintain the video and audio quality of your videos, you will need to use software that’ll convert iPhone 7/7 Plus videos on Mac. Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is a professional video converter. It can help you convert any iPhone video including iPhone 4K video to any formats you need on Mac.
Key features of Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
- Convert iPhone video to MP4, MOV, H.265, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV etc on Mac.
- Convert MP4, MOV, H.265, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV etc to iPhone (7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus) supported format.
- Convert iPhone video to editor supported formats like Apple ProRes, MPEG-2 etc.
- Convert iPhone video to PS3/PS4, mobile phones, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, VR and other popular end devices.
- Fast – Speed Video Converter: Converts videos faster than any other video convert software programs.
- Allow you to complete the conversion process with three simple clicks.
- Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
Free download iPhone Video Converter for Mac
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
- Top4download.com: http://www.top4download.com/pavtube-video-converter-for-mac/iujpttsg.html
Follow step-by-step guide to Convert iPhone video to any formats on Mac
Step 1. Add iPhone videos
Install and run the iPhone Video Converter on your computer, then click “Add Video” button to browse and load your videos which you’ve transferred to your Mac.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4, .avi, .h265 and various video from “Common video” or “HD video” or "Apple TV", "Final Cut Pro" to fit your needings.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Convert iPhone video to any formats
Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert iPhone video to any formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files.
- Upload MP4 videos from iPhone/iPad to Youtube
- Play MPEG-2 Files on iPhone 6S/6S Plus
- How to Play HD Video on Slow Computer – Fix Video Lagging
- Three best Solutions for Watching AVI Movies in Mac OS X
- Play WebM on QuickTime smoothly
- How to Convert MXF on Mac (macOS 10.12 Sierra included)