XDCam MXF & Premiere Pro Related Issues:
- Can anyone suggest a method for changing the native XDCam MXF files associated with the BPAV folder that comes directly off the SxS card from Sony XDCam camera to a Premiere Pro usable file that does not use the XDCam Transfer software?
- Is there another piece of software that can convert the XDCam MXF files quicker, or can anyone offer a guide on how to alter the actual XDCam MXF file and make it a Premiere Pro compatible .mov file?
- I have a few clips in XDCam MXF format on a hard drive that I need to import into Premiere Pro. I’ve tried the XDCAM Transfer from Sony, but it keeps saying no clips found.
- I’m shooting F55 in HD mode. I wants to use my Mac to convert the XDCam MXF clips into MOV files. The editor uses Premiere Pro on a Mac.
- Is there any new fangled converter that will allow me to simply convert the XDCam MXF files to .mov files that Premiere Pro will recognize?
How to Slove XDCam MXF Incompatible with Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3
Adobe Premiere Pro seems to work fine if you import your XDCam MXF footages directly from cameras or SxS card, but if you have already copied MXF recordings to your HDD or you download them from somewhere, the importing error may jump out.
The realizable workaround to get XDCam MXF into Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3 is to transcode XDCam MXF to MOV on your Mac.
You can get this professional and powerful Pavtube iMixMXF <Review>, applying which you can convert and deinterlace Sony XDCam MXF to the compatible video format MOV or MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3 on Mac OS without any video and audio problem.
Other More Key Features of Pavtube iMixMXF
- iMixMXF Supports batch convert Sony XDCam MXF files with amazing quality and fast speed.
- iMixMXF can help you convert then import XDCam MXF video to FCP X/7, iMovie, FCE, Avid MC, Premiere ProCC/CS 3/CS 4/CS 5/CS 6, Pinnacle Studio, QuickTime, iTunes and other editing applications.
- iMixMXF supports import XDCam MXF to all Apple/Android/Windows tablet and smartphone.
- Batch conversion, concise guidance, friendly interface, three steps, fast speed and best quality.
- Allows us to edit XDCam MXF video files: Clip, Crop, Merge, Apply effect, set output parameter, Snapshot, Rotate etc.
The trail-before-purchase is supported, just feel free to try it, it is 100% clean and safe:
How to Convert XDCam MXF Files to MOV/MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3
Connect the XDCam camcorder to computer and transfer XDCam MXF files to hard drive. Download the Pavtube iMixMXF Converter and install it to your Mac(compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard and lower versions).
Step 1. Add XDCam MXF files
Click “Add Video” button to load XDCam MXF files to the program. You can also directly drag the video files into the program directly.
Step 2. Select output format
From “Format” drop-down lists, you can select Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3 preferable editing codec from “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas MOV (AVC)(*.mov)” or “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas MPEG-2 (*.mpg)” as the output format.
Tip: If you like, adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., by clicking the Settings button on the main interface for getting the best quality.
Step 3. Start the conversion
Finally, simply hig the big Convert button to start converting XDCam MXF to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3 friendly video formats.
Within several minutes, you can find the converted file on your computer by clicking the “Open” button. And then you can import the converted files to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3 easily.
Pavtube Media Magician / Mac Version: A nice camcorder assistant manager, lossless camcorder video joiner, MTS/ M2TS/ MXF/ P2 MXF/ MOV/ MKV/ TiVo/ WMV/ AVI/ MPG converter and editor. Meamwhile it supported upload edited video to YouTube directly.