“How does one convert WebEx recorded .wrf files to .wma or .mp4 files?
I have gew WebEx recordings. However I am not able to play them on my mobile. I want to convert them to .mp4 format.”
WRF is a web file format which was developed by WebEx Recorder. It contains video and audio data which can be used for training, demonstrations and conferencing purposes. It can be uploaded to WebEx site and share it with others. It is not compatible with many media players or portable devices. Got a WebEx recording and want to play them in your mobile? If you want to use the WRF file with any of your mobile devices or MP4, you need to convert the WRF file into MP4 format for further use.
Any WRF to MP4 video converter to Recommend?
Maybe you have searched some programs to convert WRF to MP4 on computer. But which one is the best one? Fortunately, the professional Pavtube Video Converter for Mac/Windows comes to your rescue for converting WRF to MP4 file format. It is recommended for fast and reliable conversion of WRF to MP4 files.
Key features of the WRF to MP4 Converter
- Convert WRF to MP4, AVI, MKV, H.265, WMV, Apple ProRes, MPEG etc various video you need.
- Extract audio files from WRF video to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AC3, AAC, OGG, AIFF, etc audio format.
- Trim or crop, merge or split WRF video or audio files.
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Step 1. Load your WRF files
To start with, you should import your WRF videos to the program first. To achieve that, you can click “Add Files” option to browse your videos; alternatively, you can directly drag and drop your WRF files to Pavtube Video Converter.
Step 2. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp4 from “Common video” or “HD video”.
Step 3: Start conversion
At last, you can click the “Convert” button to start converting WRF videos to MP4 as you want.
Description of WRF
The WRF file is an audio file type which consists of audio formats, recordings, codecs, and other elements. WebEx player is used to watch recordings of WebEx sessions created by the user and it could be saved to your computer. You can also edit WRF files and convert them to WMV format for further modifications or use with other devices
Cisco WebEx Player
Cisco WebEx Recorder
WebEx Recording Editor for Mac
WebEx is a web conference tool used for online meetings, conferences, and other Web-based events
It can also capture video which can be played over the WebEx website
It is not compatible with many media players or other applications
It can only be used with WebEx player
- Convert VirtualDub Files to MP4 on macOS Sierra/Windows
- Play MP4 videos/footages/movies on QuickTime
- How to Solve can’t Play MP4 files on Panasonic Viera TV?
- Why Can’t Watch All HD/4K MP4 Movies on macOS Sierra
- Solve can’t Edit MP4 video with VirtualDub